In the sphere of social activity, UAB Ekobana is guided by the principle that good deeds are done quietly. We believe that such activity is valued not by its size or scope but by the direct benefits it provides to those who need it most.
AT UAB EKOBANA, WE ARE GUIDED BY THE FOLLOWING PRINCIPLES:
- To treat our business partners with respect, to actively work with them, and to look for new business opportunities.
- To respond carefully and swiftly to the needs of our staff, to encourage their participation in further training, and to provide them with additional social guarantees.
- To work towards steady economic growth of our company, to compete fairly, and to contribute to the overall development of our sector.
- To constantly look for new market niches and to guarantee our Company’s stable and reliable operation.
- To balance our Company's interests with the interests of society.
- To provide help and care to socially disadvantaged and vulnerable members of society.