QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CERTIFIED ACCORDING TO ISO STANDARDS
Since 2003, we have been working in accordance with the international ISO quality standards - this shows that we take our work and services seriously and professionally.
- 2003 - Quality Management System implemented in accordance with ISO 9001:2000 requirements.
- 2006 - Environmental Management System implemented in accordance with ISO 14001:2004 requirements.
- 2010 - Business Management System was implemented for the purpose of standardization of sales processes, specification of sequence and duration of sale stages, and client relations management. It is being constantly updated and adjusted to the changing environment.
- 2015 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System implemented in accordance with ISO 18001:2007 requirements.
- 2018 - Information Security Management System implemented in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 requirements.
At UAB Ekobana, work culture is being built on the principles cooperation and common goals. Each and every member of our staff shares and understands our company’s vision and mission - they regard them as important values and are guided by them in their daily work.
OUR COMPANY'S VISION
To strengthen the position we have achieved in the complex project management sector in Lithuanian and regional markets and to expand our services and our client base; to manage and improve our working processes so that we can maintain our competitive advantage, effectively ensure customer satisfaction, and deliver strong long-term results.
Instead of offering individual products or services, we provide complex solutions that meet our customers’ expectations and ensure high level of decision implementation. We constantly seek to improve the quality of our services and the qualification of our staff. We quickly react to market changes and technological innovations. We put the customer at the centre by switching from the traditional “seller-buyer” scheme to partnership relations.