Installation of diesel generator with ALT cabinet
Valstybinės atominės energetikos saugos inspekcija (VATESI)
In the second quarter of 2019, UAB Ekobana won the tender for supply and installation of diesel generators with ALT cabinet for the State Nuclear Power Safety Inspectorate (VATESI). At 13th of December diesel generator (with a maximum power of 66 kVA) with ALT cabinet was put into operation.
Supplied diesel generator and ALT cabinet ensures power supply in emergency mode when power is disconnected. The standard time needed to start up diesel generator and to switch to power supply from the generator is approximately 20-30 seconds. When city network voltage supply is restored the ALT cabinet controller automatically changes the power source, i.e. shutoffs power supply from the generator and resume power supply from city network and turns off the diesel generator. Diesel generator is adapted for the operation in outdoor areas. Generator’s container design reduces noise and protects against atmospheric exposure. The generator is also equipped with an automatic engine coolant heater, which starts in dependence on ambient temperature.
UAB Ekobana fulfilled its obligations on time, in good quality and without customer claims.
Specifications of delivered equipment:
- Rated power - 48 kW / 60kVA
- Generated voltage - 400/230 V
- Frequency - 50 Hz
- Number of phases - 3 + N
- Fuel Type - Diesel
- Cooling - liquid
- Starting System - Electric (Starter Battery, Electric Starter Motor, Starter Charger for Starter Battery, Generator Automatically started at power failure by controller installed in Generator)
- Internal combustion engine - turbodiesel, liquid cooled, with electronic speed control, 4 stroke, 4 cylinder inline, displacement volume not less than 4.5 l, working rpm 1500.
- Operating time ≥ 30 hours @ 75% load.
- Generator noise level (7 m distance) - ≤ 65 db (A)