Construction of a flue-gas desulphurization unit in Estonia
- Capacity of 280000 m3/h.
- The system for continuous control of waste (part of the FGD project) was certified in accordance with the QAL 2 requirements under EN14181.
The grain elevator equipment installed by us has the highest capacity in Lithuania.
SUPPLIED THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT:
- Grain storage silos, 6 units x 10340 m3, measuring 25,66 m in diameter, and their equipment (level measuring sensors, aeration system, temperature monitoring system, etc.)
- Unloading augers for grain, 6 units x 1200 t/h
- Flow deceleration units, 2 pcs.
Project B16: controlled shunt reactor at INPP 330 kV switchyard
- Designing the CSR unit
- Delivering the equipment and construction, assembly and commissioning works.
The reactor start-up and adjustment tests were completed in September of 2008 and the reactor is currently in operation.
Work done at Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant
- Mechanical and electrical installation works in the general project B234.
- Construction of new solid radioactive waste management and storage complex at Ignalina Nuclear Power Plant.
areas of activity
- Construction, reconstruction and modernization of electrical grid substations up to 400 kV
- Construction, reconstruction and modernization of industrial and plant energy systems and objects
- Construction of generating capacities on the basis of steam and gas turbines;
- Construction, reconstruction and modernization of community utility facilities;
- Design and fabrication of modular boiler-houses
- And much more
- Equipment for transformer substations with voltages up to 400 kV
- Power transformers up to 400 kV
- Cabling and wiring products, electrical installation products
- Uninterruptible power systems, dynamic UPS
- Power boilers, boiler equipment
- And more
- Mechanical, low-current network and other electrical works on the construction project of the Slid Waste Management and Storage FAcility (SWMSF) at Ignalina Nucliear Power Plant (INNP)
- Supply of equipment for dismantling G1 building at Ignalina NPP
- Low-current network and other electrical works on the construction project of the new Independent Spent Fuel Storage Installation (ISFSI) at INPP
- And more.
- The overall B16 management project is a turnkey installation for 330 kW swithyard at Ignalina NPP of a controlled bypass shunt reactor with a capacity of 180 MVAr for compensation of excessive reactive power
- Reconstruction of the Siaurine 110/10/10 kV transformer substation in Vilnius. 110/10/10 kV 63 MVA power transformers have been supplied, technical and detailed design has been prepared, installation, pre-commissioning activities have been done, testing
- Turnkey construction of a new power plant with a 27 MW turbo-generator and turnover cycle system of water cooling at the Northern CHP VKG OU in Kohtla-Jarve, Estonia
- Management of construction of the workshop for feed phoshated under the project - increasing the efficiency of AB Lifosa and introduction of innovative technologies while modernising the production process of feed phosphates
- Construction of plant for the production of feed phosphates at AB Lifosa, Lithuania
- Supply of shut-off valves and pumps for overhauling the Orlen Lietuva refinery, Lithuania
- Supply of equipment for the lake water filtration system for the Myanmar iron foundry
- Supply and supervised installation of pumps, agitators and control cabinets for the reconstruction of treatment facilities on Grodno Azot, Belarus
- Supply of shut-off valves and pumps for the shale-processing plants Petroter II and Petroter III, Estonia
- And more
- Expansion of the water supply and sewerage system in Anyksciai, Lithuania
- Reconstruction of treatment facilities in Panevėžys, Lithuania
- Construction and reconstruction of water supply and sewerage networks in Trakai and Lentvaris, LIthuania
- Reconstruction of boiler room No. 3 of the Zhodino CHP Plant in Borisov, Belarus
- Modernisation of the hydrogen production site at the CHO plant in Vilnius and Kaunas, Lithuania
- And more
- Construction of a new condensing turbine for a 27 MW power plant with a cooling system, Estonia
- Supply of power transformers 25-100 kVA and 160-1600 25-100 kVA, 10/0,4-0,42 kV, Lithuania, Estonia
- Replacement of steam turbine and generator 6 MW, Estonia
- Reconstruction of "Siaurine" transformer substation 110/10 kV in Vilnius, Lithuania
- Supply of two unit transformers of 330 kV, 215 MVA for the modernisation project of the Plavinu condenser-type thermal power plant, Latvia
- And more.
UAB Ekobana provides integrated solutions in the fields of industry and energy, implements projects of any complexity "up to the key" - from search of possibilities of financing to putting object into operation. A team of competent and experienced professionals is capable of successfully managing a project from its inception to the end or joining at any stage of the project's implementation.
Certificate confirming compliance of management system with ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015, BS OHSAS 18001: 2007, ISO/IEC 27001:2013
The license is intended to carry out activities in the ionizing radiation environment of a nuclear facility.
Qualification Certificate No. 6279. Right to be a special contractor for building construction.